2012-13 Class Prices
1 lesson a week (regardless of time length)= $25.00 a month
2 lessons a week @ $21.00 per class = $42.00 a month
3 lessons a week @ $19.00 per class = $57.00 a month
4 lessons a week @ $17.00 per class = $68.00 a month
5 lessons a week @ $16.00 per class = $80.00 a month
6 lessons a week @ $15.00 per class = $90.00 a month
7 lessons a week @ $14.00 per class = $98.00 a month
8 lessons a week @ $14.00 per class = $112.00 a month
Involves extra costs, see Performance Teams
Pilates and Zumba
1 class= $3
7 classes= $20 (Punch Card)
20 classes= $50 (Punch Card)
Tuition is due your first class of each month to avoid the $5 late fee.
There is a $15/Family Registration Fee due when you register. (for accounting and book keeping)
Tuition is based on 32 full weeks of classes & divided into 9 equal payments.
There is a recital fee of $15/family (pay with January lessons). The dance students will perform in the Dance Recital. The gymnasts will perform at the Spring Showcase. The cheerleaders will perform at BOTH the Dance Recital and the Spring Showcase.
A $25 costume deposit per costume will be due the first lesson of September. The remainder will be due the first lesson of November. Costumes will not be handed out until all money has been received and tuition is paid and current. We will be taking the students’ measurements during class time in September.
Gymnasts will not need costumes. However, the girls will need to wear leotards in studio colors: red, white & black for the showcase. The boys will need tank tops and shorts in studio colors.
The vast amount of delinquent (bounced checks), and the time spent collecting late payments has forced Elite Studios to make the business decision to use AutoPay. On a more positive note it allows us to better serve our students and parents instead of being bill collectors.
All families that register for classes at Elite Studios must choose a payment plan.
The $15 registration fee is due when you register.
You have 3 choices on how you can make payments. Accounts must be paid by
- Automatic/Recurring Payment Plan (AutoPay) Once completed, any balance due will be debited from your credit card account on the first business day of the month. This will include costume and recital fees. The first month is non-refundable.
- One Time Payment/NO Automatic Payment Plan Use a credit card to pay your balance.
- Pay by Cash or Check To use this option you must still provide a card number. You will need to bring in your payment by the 10th of the month. On the 11th of the month all accounts that have not been paid will be charged a $5 late fee and their card on file will be charged the amount due plus the late fee.
* Elite Studios cannot fully register a student online without setting up a payment program on our secure website.
* If you do not have a credit card you will need to call and make arrangements to pay by cash or check every month without providing a card number. We can help you register for classes over the phone.
If, for any reason, an auto payment is declined, the customer will have 15 business days, or three weeks from the time of receiving notification of the declined payment (either via mail, email, or telephone). A declined payment will result in an automatic $20.00 late fee being applied to the account. If payment is not cleared up within the allotted 15 business day time period, Elite Studios system will automatically drop the student from their class. The student cannot return to class until payment is made for the instruction Elite Studios provides. If a child drops from their class, as explained above, and the student wants to re-enroll after the account was cleared, your account will be charged $15.00 to re-enroll the student in class.
Class Withdrawal and Refunds:
There is a one-month minimum for all lessons. One-month notice from the first of the month is required to discontinue any classes. Elite Studios requires withdrawals to be done in person, at the studio office and not with the teacher. Withdrawals will not be accepted over the phone. No withdrawals will be accepted after February 1. To withdraw from class(es) a parent or adult student must:
- Inform studio administration in person, and
- Complete and sign a withdrawal form provided by the studio's office.
AutoPay will stop after the one-month notice period.
There is a $100.00 withdrawal fee for all performance TEAM members. Having members quit is not fair to the remaining students on the TEAM.
Elite Studios reserves the right to terminate lessons to any students without notice. In such a case a refund for unused lessons will be given.
Copyright © 2007 Elite Studios
1403 N 1070 E
Shelley, ID, 83274