2017-18 Prices, Fees & Payment Policies
Number of classes = $ Discount
- 1 class a week = $0 discount a month
- 2 classes a week = $6 discount a month
- 3 classes a week = $12 discount a month
- 4 classes a week = $20 discount a month
- 5 classes a week = $30 discount a month
- 6 classes a week = $42 discount a month
- 7 classes a week = $56 discount a month
- 8 classes a week = $64 discount a month
- 9 classes a week = $72 discount a month
- 10 classes a week = $90 discount a month
- 11 classes a week = $99 discount a month
- 12 classes a week = $108 discount a month
- 13 classes a week = $117 discount a month
- 14 classes a week = $126 discount a month
- 15 classes a week = $135 discount a month
- Dance, Cheer & Zumbatomic classes are $27 a month.
- Ballroom classes are $32 a month.
- Gymnastics classes are $32 a month.
So, if you are taking 2 dance classes and one gymnastics class it would be:$27+$27+$32=$86-$12=$74
- There is a $25/Family Registration Fee due when you register for a new season.
- Tuition is based on 33 full weeks of classes & divided into 9 equal payments.
- There is an Event/Recital Fee of $25/family (pay with January lessons).
- The dance and cheer students will perform in the Dance Recitals.
- The gymnasts will perform at the Spring Showcase.
There will be a $10 late fee automatically added to your account if tuition is not received by the 10th of the month. Thank you for understanding.
• Child size costumes are $50, Adult size costumes are $60. XL sizes are $10 extra.
• All cheer uniforms are $85. This price includes a “Cheer Pack” which they will wear to their weekly class and in the parade. The $45 costume deposit is due with September’s tuition.
A $30 costume deposit per costume will be due the first lesson of September. The remainder will be due the first lesson of October. Costumes will not be handed out until all money has been received and tuition is paid and current.
Gymnasts will not need costumes. However, the girls will need to wear leotards in studio colors: red/black/white for the showcase. The boys will need tank tops and shorts in studio colors.
Class Withdrawal and Refunds:
There is a one-month minimum for all lessons. One-month notice from the first of the month is required to discontinue any class. Elite Studios requires withdrawals to be done in person, at the studio office and not with the teacher. Withdrawals will not be accepted over the phone or by email. No withdrawals will be accepted after February 1. To withdraw from class(es) a parent or adult student must:
1. Inform studio administration in person, and
2. Complete and sign a withdrawal form provided by the studio’s office.
There is a $100.00 withdrawal fee for all performance TEAM members. Having members quit is very difficult for the coaches and remaining students on the TEAM.
Elite Studios reserves the right to terminate lessons to any students without notice. In such a case a refund for unused lessons will be given.