- Sr. Pointe– classes are twice a week at the Advanced level with teacher permission required.
- Jr. Pointe- classes are twice a week at the Intermediate level with teacher permission required.
- Pre-Pointe– classes are twice a week at the Intermediate level for the dancer wishing to dance on pointe. This class is not for the first time dancer. click here to view Ballet Classes at Elite Studios
Our teams were created to provide talented dancers with more performing experience, in primarily local venues such as ball games, local competitions and parades. For the dancers who “live, eat, drink and breathe” dance; who hold dance as their most important extra-curricular activity. Tryouts are the week after the recital.
– From beginning to advance levels, the dancer will learn how to stretch and strengthen their muscles by an extensive warm-up including turn, kick, and leap across the floor combinations. They will learn different styles and techniques through fun center floor combinations. click here to view Jazz Classes at Elite Studios
– These classes will help the dancer learn how to use their feet as an instrument. These exciting classes include a warm-up, across the floor and center combinations. Tap develops agility of legs and feet, sense of rhythm, mental-physical coordination, and a power of concentration. click here to view Tap Classes at Elite Studios
3-4 Year Old & Preschool Ballet/Tap/Jazz
– Sets the beginning for a foundation in dance, physical activities and school readiness. It provides experience in song and dance, rhythm, coordination, loco motor skills and social skills as in taking turns.
2-3 Year Olds Broadway Babies-
Focuses on movement, coordination, balance, rhythm and stretching for your little one. Set to music. Basic dance steps in ballet, tap and jazz. There will be a "Celebration" at the end of the year for their recital.
– This field covers a wide variety of social dance styles including Foxtrot, Swing, Waltz, and Latin styles. Ballroom dancers are required to get their own partner.
– Includes a wide range of styles notably breaking, locking, and popping.
Combines elements of several dance genres including modern, jazz, lyrical & ballet. Dancers strive to connect the mind & the body through fluid movements. This class stresses versatility & improvisation.
(Clogging)- Power Tap is a dance that is done in time with the music – It is a fusion of traditional tap and clogging.
– Designed exclusively for kids (ages 5-18), Zumbatomic classes are rockin’, high-energy fitness-parties packed with specially choreographed, kid-friendly routines and all the music kids love, like hip-hop, reggaeton, cumbia and more. Parents love the Zumbatomic program because of the effects it has on kids — increasing their focus and self-confidence, boosting metabolism and enhancing coordination. The Zumbatomic program rounds out family fitness goals by giving parents a great reason to head to the gym – for themselves, for their kids, for a totally fun family experience. Students perform in the Spud Day parade. click here to view kids Zumbatomic Classes at Elite Studios
Drums Alive & Pound-
POUND is a full-body cardio jam session, combining light resistance with constant simulated drumming. It fuses cardio, Pilates & isometric movements.
Adult Jazz/Hip-Hop & Adult Ballet/Jazz –
Beginning and Intermediate levels of adults are welcome. Have fun and get moving with other adults.