- The first month’s tuition is due the first class in September.
- We will e-mail/mail your family’s schedule and payment plan to you by August 15th.
- Registration is on a first come first served basis. We need 5 students to start a class. If a class fills up and there is a wait list we will do our best to fit your child into a class.
We will hold classes on days where there are 1/2 days of school, early releases, parent-teacher conferences, school in-service days, etc. Lessons WILL BE held during Spud Harvest.
We will always hold classes during winter even if school is closed, as roads are usually opened by the afternoon. If there is a power outage, classes will be cancelled.
We believe in performing! There are so many skills that are learned in performing, which can not be duplicated in the studios. There is an Event/Recital Fee of $30/family (pay with January lessons). The dance students will perform in the Dance Recital. The gymnastics will perform at the Spring Showcase. The cheerleaders will perform at the Dance Recitals.
All students need to have hair pulled back.
- Ballet– Black leotard, pink tights, pink leather ballet slippers. Other leotard colors may be worn, but we like every student to own a black leotard.
- Ballet/Jazz Combo– Dance attire, pink leather ballet slippers.
- Ballet/Tap/Jazz Combo– Dance attire, pink leather ballet slippers and tan tap shoes.
- Jazz, Power Tap– Dance attire- no Levis, pajamas or loose shirts. TAN jazz shoes for jazz, white clogging shoes for power tap.
- Tap– Dance attire- no Levis or loose shirts. Tan tap shoes for girls and black tap shoes for boys. Black tap shoes for our Level 4.
- Gymnastics– Leotards for girls (shorts or leggings may be worn over the top). Shorts and form fitting T-shirt or tank top for boys.
- Cheer– Elite Studios “Cheer Pack”. White tennis shoes.
*Please write your names in both dance shoes and dance wear.
Drop off and pick up
Please arrive to class on time. It is important to not miss warm ups, plus it is a distraction to the class when you arrive late. After class is over, the students will not be supervised. Please pick her/him up promptly. Also, please have your child wait in the waiting area or inside the lobby if they are waiting for you.
Class Rules: (please go over these with your child)
- All classes begin and end on schedule. Please be on time for class. (Phone if absent.)
- No food, drink or gum will be allowed in the studios.
- All students must wear proper class attire and have hair pulled back for all classes. THEY WILL NOT BE ADMITTED IF THEY AREN’T DRESSED FOR CLASS.
- No hanging jewelry should be worn to class.
- Encourage younger dancers to use the restroom before leaving home or before entering class.